Early Childhood Music Education
- 4th March, 2019 - 8th March, 2019
This course is designed for educators or carers who teach babies, toddlers and preschoolers and want to engage more music making in their daily routine.
1. To experience the importance of music making
2. To learn practical techniques that can easily be applied in a group of young children
3. To provide theoretical and empirical experiences in Early Childhood Music Teaching
4. To enhance the Teacher's musicality that will empower them to use music in their daily routine
5. To learn how a music lesson can be set up
6. To create a network for future projects
A variety of methods will be implemented in order to give both theoretical and practical support to the teachers. The participants will have the opportunity to participate in lectures, workshops, team activities, case studies and visits to real classes in order to have an integrated training.