MUSIC AND DANCE THERAPY
- 4th February, 2019 - 8th February, 2019
The aim of the course is to give to teachers and staff schools alls skills for their work and to organize laboratory with special needs students and with people that need a support for manage their stress.
* An overview of Creative Arts Therapy (drama, dance movement, music, painting therapy, etc.)
* Reflection techniques, aesthetic distance and healing
* The Origin of Music Therapy
* Music in Education (Orff, Dalcroze, etc ...)
* Different Approaches and Theories in Music Therapy
* Neurological Music Therapy
* Case Examples
* Dance Therapy Theory
* Dance Therapy Group Operations
Each course can be programmed on the needs of teachers and schools.